Why Choose Cape Cod?
Our points of difference – those things that set us apart from our competitors – are encapsulated in a 7-point summary we call “The Cape Cod difference”. These are connected firmly to our Company’s experience, our people and systems, and our focus on meeting customer needs.
1. Fixed Quote – We quote you the full price
Most architects and builders will usually provide a “ballpark” estimated building cost to extend your home. This is a good starting point, but you don’t want to be stung with costs for items which were not included in the quoted price. Our fixed proposal covers all the costs we know will be required. This includes council fees, inspections, certificates and more; even Council bonds & damage deposits as required.
2. Design to suit your lifestyle
We believe your home should complement your lifestyle. Our expert designers are passionate about integrating your ideas along with their knowledge to meet your requirements and budget, helping to bring your dream home to life. We design homes in all styles and work carefully to integrate the new extension with your existing home. With over 8,000 home additions and multiple industry awards to our name, you won’t find a more experienced home renovations company than Cape Cod.
3. Construction on-time guarantee
The building industry has a reputation for missing deadlines. Not Cape Cod! ⠀
Our proven construction systems, our network of skilled trades, but above all, our commitment to our clients ensures that each home addition is given the priority it deserves. In fact, we guarantee to complete construction on time or will pay $1,000 per week if late!
4. Quality and Dependability, You Can Rely On
We have been designing and building quality home additions since 1965 and are winners of many HIA & MBA awards for the quality of our workmanship. Quality is important to us, and we take it very seriously, which is why we carry out our 300-point Quality Assurance Checklist for every project. You can rest easy knowing you have engaged an experienced, knowledgeable designer-builder that won’t compromise on quality.
5. No Mess, No Fuss
Nobody likes a messy building site! Good housekeeping is not only essential for safety but often increases project efficiency. We employ people specifically to clean up during construction, with collections weekly or more often if needed. The Cape Cod Team knows what is expected: Consideration. Courtesy. Cleanliness.
6. We care for you
We don’t just build and go. We look after you with our Extended Maintenance Period and 10-Year Structural Guarantee, and go out of our way to fix any problems that might arise; we’re just a phone call or e-mail away. Our systems ensure every contact is logged, monitored and handled quickly to your satisfaction.
7. You can trust us! More reasons why you can trust Cape Cod with your home extension:
- Extensive knowledge of council regulations, with an enviable approvals record.
- A long-established company with qualified business managers and a sound financial position.
- WH&S award winners, constantly improving our safety systems.
- For a minimal outlay, you receive our concept design with detailed specifications, plus a fixed price quotation.
- We handle the project from start to finish, so there are no arguments between architect and builder.